Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
How do you open a whole folder of bookmarks at once in Arc?
I seems as if it is only possible to do it one by one.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

Arc for Windows - 2023/2024 Release Notes​

v.1.1.0 (May 9, 2024)​

• We fixed an issue where Arc would not open as expected when clicking an Arc notification in the Windows notification center
  • We fixed an issue that caused Sidebar corners unrounded when undocked and in view
  • We fixed an issue that caused web contents corners to become unrounded when a new tab is created
  • We fixed an issue where an empty section would appear in the context menu if you right click an empty space in the Sidebar
  • We’ve improved how we handle logging when Arc experiences an unclean shutdown. This will help us catch and resolve even more crashes!
  • We’ve improved how we handle logging when multiple Arc windows are closed at once. This will help us catch and resolve more crashes that occur when Arc windows are being closed.
  • Various crash fixes and performance improvements
Source: Arc for Windows - 2023/2024 Release Notes – Arc Help Center

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Maybe - then, you could answer my question in post #43.

How do you open a whole folder of bookmarks at once in Arc?
I seems as if it is only possible to do it one by one.
I never did like that even on my both daily browsers, I am sorry 🤷‍♂️
What other browsers has the ability for that? I would guess Vivaldi

Reactions: harlan4096

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
I never did like that even on my both daily browsers, I am sorry 🤷‍♂️
What other browsers has the ability for that? I would guess Vivaldi
I think you misunderstand since everyone of the big popular browsers has that feature.
What i mean is; when i open a folder, and lets say have 10 URL:s in it, i can open all at once if i so wish so i get 10 sites at the top bar in the browser.

With Arc i could not find that feature

Reactions: silversurfer

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

Arc for Windows - 2023/2024 Release Notes​

v.1.2.0 (May 16, 2024)​

• We're making updating faster!
    • The update banner in the Sidebar will only show once the update has been downloaded, so this means if you click on the banner the app will terminate and restart immediately!
    • Updating via Arc menu > Check for Updates is now a two click process. The first click will download the update, and then the second click will restart the app.
  • We’ve updated the Pinned Folder icons! Pinned Folder icons will now be drawn in full color instead of just a monochrome outline and and we’ve added an open/close animation.
  • You can now open the Command Bar to show the current URL with Alt+D in addition to Ctrl+L
  • You can now open the Arc menu using Alt+F
  • You can now open the Arc menu when the Sidebar is hidden and no web content is in view
  • We’ve added the ability to remove a tab from your Favorites using Ctrl+T and then typing “unfavorite tab”
  • The top toolbar can now be dynamically resized fixing an issue where toolbar elements (pinned extensions, window controls, URL bar) would overlap at smaller window widths
  • We fixed an issue where the back/forward history drop down would persist after using Ctrl+Tab to quickly switch away and then back to the tab where the history drop down was opened -
  • We fixed an issue that prevented Arc windows from closing using the window controls or Alt+F4
  • We now show a warning dialog if your processor does not meet our minimum requirements. You'll still be able to use Arc for Windows, but you'll likely experience issues. Learn more at arc.net/requirements
  • Various crash fixes and performance improvements
Source: Arc for Windows - 2023/2024 Release Notes – Arc Help Center

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.