Question Hi i like to know if kerish doctor are compatible with norton security

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi guys, i want to know if kerish doctor are compatible whit norton security. I know kerish is a pc optimizer but i see it have virus or malware protection. What options i have to disable to use alongside whith norton

Reactions: Dave Russo

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Unless it's Norton for gamers, they are fully compatible, although I would disable all features in Kerish except game optimization if you need it. Kerish is not an antivirus or security application and will not enhance Norton in any way.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for your answer. I ubderstan kerish not is a security product but i like to use both dogtwares. I use kerish to monitor temp clwan registry etc and not are intterested in its security features . In síntesis . I understand i can use both softwares only disabling the security features in kerish. Am I right

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Thanks for your answer. I ubderstan kerish not is a security product but i like to use both dogtwares. I use kerish to monitor temp clwan registry etc and not are intterested in its security features . In síntesis . I understand i can use both softwares only disabling the security features in kerish. Am I right
If you want a short answer, there's no problem. You can use all Kerish features in parallel with Norton.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Just for your own curiosity right click Kerish doctor, let Norton scan and check its results, I have had Kerish doctor on multiple devices for years, with many different Av"s and never had any problems, Cyberlock scan shows 1 out of 73 calling Kerish doctor a risk(false positive

Last edited:

vonvon

Level 2
Verified
Nov 25, 2014
I've been using Kerish Doctor for years with a lot of different antiviruses and have never had the slightest problem without disabling anything on Kerish Doctor.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.