Mixed Wallpapers - Take a look!

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Silvereyes on a Cherry Blossom branch in South Korea.

WhiteEyes_ROW2172958331_UHD.jpg

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Hey folks.
I have got an OLED screen. It's an OCA-KTC G27P6. My old 24 screen was 6 years old, so I thought it was fitting. It was the cheapest OLED gaming screen. I can see it with the black is being much darker, and the rest really pop. See if you can see it.
Uden titel.png

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Yes. That's what I think too. The most is the ink black background, and then the other colors pop out more. Thanks Morro. 👍
Did you take photos with a camera/phone, or these are screenshots? Cause I am pretty sure that screen type doesn't matter when taking screenshots. These two are just different pictures altogether.
Just to compare, put same wallpaper on both displays, then take a screenshot and they should look same (assuming both displays have same resolution).

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Did you take photos with a camera/phone, or these are screenshots? Cause I am pretty sure that screen type doesn't matter when taking screenshots. These two are just different pictures altogether.
Just to compare, put same wallpaper on both displays, then take a screenshot and they should look same (assuming both displays have same resolution).
No it was just a pic from Google. But try to look at the pic I took with my old screen, and then watch the new one I posted yesteday. I think it looks better, but maybe it's true that you can't compare screenshots that way. :)

Last edited:

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
No it was just a pic from Google. But try to look at the pic I took with my old screen, and then watch the new one I posted yesteday. I think the difference is there. But we can just agree to disagree if you don't think there are any difference. No problem. :)
Sorry, that's not what I meant. My point was you can't compare two displays with screenshot. And obviously OLEDs are better compared to LCDs, but you can't show that with a screenshot. Same picture will look different on different display types, but screenshot can't show it.
1715165031774.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.